Viewing Responsive Websites
Viewing any website to see if it is Responsive and how it looks in various screen sizes is easy when you use the "Web Developer" Add-on for Firefox.
- In Firefox click on Tools > Add-Ons > Get Add-ons
- Enter: Web Developer 1.2.5 ( the current version as of Sept 2014)
- It will probably not show on the first page of results, so at the bottom of the page is "See all 4XX resuls" ... Click on that link.
- Web Developer should be at or near the top. It's icon is a silver gear.
- Click on "Web Developer"
- Then on the next page click on "Add to Firefox
- Click on Install
- Return to Tools > Add-Ons > Extensions
- Find the Web Developer 1.2.5 and click on Enable
- Configure the Add-on by clicking on Options for the Add-on.
- Your Web Developer Tool Bar should now be visible in the browser.
- Click on the "Resize" and at the bottom of the dropdown menu you should see "View Responsive Layouts"