How Will People Find My Website?
- It is vital that every bit of advertising has your web site address on it. This includes flyers, brochures, business cards, radio and television advertising.
- Include QR codes on you printed material.
- Tell people about your site and suggest they visit it.
- Build your site so Search Engines find it.
- It helps to have your site registered with Google and Bing's Webmaster tools, and Google Analytics.
- Use email addresses that reflect your site. If your site is called: MyBusiness.com then mail should come from: Something@MyBusiness.com, not from MyName123@Zoogle.com.
- Keep information on you site fresh. A stagnant site loses viewers and loses position in the search engines.
- Engage with Social Networking such as facebook, Twiter, Google, and possibley a blog. Using Social Networking often can help bring people to your site.